VDA 6.1 Ed. 5 (2016) Audit of the Quality Management System – Serial Production
The course of VDA 6.1 Audit of the Quality Management System d – Production in series is aimed at Directors, Heads of Department and Internal Auditors of the company.
Objective and methodology of the course
Disclose the requirements of the Quality Management Systems according to VDA 6.1, which serve as a basis for conducting internal audits (1st Part) and supplier audits (2nd Part) and is a valuable tool to continuously improve the productivity of the organization .
The course is taught online, through the training platform of SPG .
At the end of the course, the participants will be trained to plan audits, collect and analyze the evidence and conduct the meetings of beginning and closing of the audit.
Duration: 30 hours (1 month, approximately)
Modality: On line
SPG tutors are auditors of management systems and have experience as trainers. From the beginning they develop the activity of auditors and business trainers in management systems. Through the platform the student will be in contact with the tutor, through forums and / or messages.
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and by the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles.
Price per assistant
Starting price :
Payment is made by bank transfer
Note: S.P.G. process the management of the grant to the Tripartite Foundation for Employment Training (FTFE, former FORCEM) for free.
For more information