Update of the requirements of the new IATF 16949: 2016 for internal auditors
Any person trained to perform internal audits according to ISO / TS 16949: 2009 and that seeks to update and adapt their knowledge as auditor to the new IATF 16949: 2016 standard. This course is also aimed at people with knowledge of the old standard and who want to know the new requirements of IATF 16949: 2016.
Objective and methodology of the course
To make known the new requirements of the IATF16949 standard, version 2016, as well as the techniques to perform the internal audits of this regulation of the automotive sector. The course is designed with the objective of obtaining the theoretical knowledge and the necessary practice (through the study of the materials and the application of the contents) to finally evaluate the use of the student through the final evaluation tests.
The course is carried out in online mode through the Moodle platform of SPG. The platform is open every day of the year at any time, so you can study when it suits you best and in the hours you have available.
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Professor-Collaborator of ESADE, Barcelona.
- EFQM accredited evaluator.
Price per assistant
Payment method : by bank transfer.
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information