Statistical determination of tolerances-GD & T
Heads of Department, Intermediate Managers, Designers and Personnel associated with the departments of Product Engineering and Quality.
Objective and methodology of the course
Make known the most used systems for the determination of tolerances of a new or existing product, and the new criterion of statistical assignment of tolerances, based on concepts of statistical capacity of the process.
Duration: 24 hours divided into three sessions.
1st session: from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2nd session: from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00
3rd session: from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00
Place: SPG facilities
Eduard Martínez i Pedrosa
- Industrial Technical Engineer Chief Auditor IRCA and EARA.
- Automotive Auditor ISO / TS16949 and OHSAS 18001.
- Auditor and Quality Engineer by the ASQ (American Society for Quality). Consultant and Trainer Senior Technician Risk Prevention.
- Industrial Engineer IRCA Chief Auditor of ISO 9001 Certification.
- Professor-Collaborator of ESADE, Barcelona.
- EFQM accredited evaluator.
- Black Belt Six Sigma.
(Prices include the student’s documentation).
[S.P.G. process the management of the grant to the Tripartite Foundation (FTFE, formerly FORCEM) free of charge]