Qualification of internal auditors according to IATF 16949:2016
The qualification course of internal auditors according to IATF 16949:2016 is aimed at members of Senior Management and Management Team of the organization, Quality managers in automotive companies.
Objective and methodology of the course
To make known the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard, 2016 version, as well as the techniques to perform the internal audits of this regulation of the automotive sector. The course is designed with the objective of obtaining the theoretical knowledge and the necessary practice (through the study of the materials and the application of the contents) to finally evaluate the use of the student through the final evaluation tests.
The course is carried out in online mode through the Moodle platform of SPG. The platform is open every day of the year at any time, so you can study when it suits you best and in the hours you have available.
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of SPG (formerly in Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Professor-Collaborator of ESADE, Barcelona.
- Accredited Evaluator of EFQM.
Payment method: by bank transfer.
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Training in Employment) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information