Intermediate Managers and Technical-Administrative Staff of the Groups of Continuous Improvement of the Organization.
Objective and methodology of the course
Make understandable and direct the functioning of Process Management recommended in the quality standards as a step prior to its adaptation to the organization.
Duration: 8 hours.
Timetable: 09:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00
Place: SPG facilities
Eduard Martínez i Pedrosa
- Industrial Technical Engineer Chief Auditor IRCA and EARA.
- Automotive Auditor ISO / TS16949 and OHSAS 18001.
- Auditor and Quality Engineer by the ASQ (American Society for Quality). Consultant and Trainer Senior Technician Risk Prevention.
- Industrial Engineer IRCA Chief Auditor of ISO 9001 Certification.
- Professor-Collaborator of ESADE, Barcelona.
- EFQM accredited evaluator.
- Black Belt Six Sigma.
Esteban Rodrigo Martínez
- Business Consultant, Professor SAN PABLO University – CEU (Madrid), XING VALENCIA Ambassador and IRCA Certification Head Auditor.
Price per assistant: € 190.00
(Prices include student’s documentation).
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.