VDA Course 6.3 Process Audit
The VDA course 6.3 Process Audit Directors is aimed at Heads of Department and Internal Auditors of the company.
Objective and methodology of the course
Communicate the theoretical aspects related to the practice of Process Auditing, consolidating them through practical exercises in work teams (audit team), and highlighting the contribution of process audits to the Improvement of the Quality System. References to Book 6 part 3 of the VDA, as well as establishing a parallelism with other automotive references.
The course is taught online, through the training platform of SPG.
At the end of the course, the participants will be trained to plan audits, collect and analyze the evidence and conduct the meetings of beginning and closing of the audit.
Duration: 30 hours (1 month approximately)
Modality: On line
SPG tutors are auditors of management systems and have experience as trainers. From the beginning they develop the activity of auditors and business trainers in management systems. Through the platform the student will be in contact with the tutor, through forums and / or messages.
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and by the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles.
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information
No hay valoraciones aún.