MSA course – Analysis of measurement systems
All the people of the organization who have an interest in knowing the principles of the analysis of the Measurement Systems and acquire the necessary knowledge to carry out the validation of the same.
Objective and course methodology
- Know the relevant aspects and understand the concepts of a measurement system
- Determine the capacity of measurement processes based on the evaluation of measurement uncertainty
- Verify through control charts whether the bias and accuracy of the measurement processes remain stable over time
- Determine the adequacy of measurement systems by attributes, measures with reduced tolerances
- Review representative cases, examples and exercises to strengthen knowledge
Duration: 40 h. (1 month, approximately)
Mr. Rajaram Govindarajan
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
Mr. Eduard Monfort
- Industrial Technical Engineer IRCA Chief Auditor.
- Automotive Auditor ISO / TS16949 by the IATF
- Master in PRL Higher level.
- Qualified Auditor VDA and QS 9001 by VDA and SQRTF
- Chief Auditor Ohsas and Legal Audits
Price per assistant
Initial price :
Get this course for FREE! S.P.G. he informs them that the course can be free for him through the bonuses of the Tripartite Foundation. We process the bonus management before the Tripartite Foundation (FTFE, former FORCEM) free of charge for all students who enroll in our courses.
For more information you can send an email to; email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
No hay valoraciones aún.