ISO 22000 is an appropriate international standard that is focused on companies that interact at any point in the food chain. Since the companies working with food companies to packagin product, packaging …
This standard is also designed for companies that want to integrate the Quality Management System and Alimetnaria Security system in your body.
SPG certifies Management Systems Food safety according to ISO 22000 certification for food safety has become the world standard. This estandirazación a fact that most food companies being certified for ISO 22000. This standard includes all existing benchmarks (BRC, IFS, HACCP, …) which facilitates the daily management of companies in the sector.
The ISO 22000 certificate of your food safety management system is evidence to consumers, suppliers and any interested party in the food chain that your organization:
- Plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements in the area of food safety.
- Evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate compliance with mutually agreed upon customer requirements that relate to food safety, with the goal of increasing your satisfaction.
- Communicates effectively the issues related to food safety to all interested parties.
- Ensures compliance with the declared food safety policy.
- Show such agreement to interested parties.
- Reduction of costs along the food chain.
- Its application facilitates compliance with legislation.
- Improve documentation.
- Integrates the principles of HACCP into an organization management system compatible with the ISO 9001 model.
- Power the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Integrate all affected parties in better communication.
- Provide confidence to consumers.
- Increase safety along the food chain.
- Systematic management of the prerequisites.
- Time and cost savings, when carrying out ISO 22000 audits together with other Food Safety schemes.
- Must cover all activities in the food chain.
- Maintenance of the traceability of all the elements of the product in the whole chain.
- Communication to interested parties (consumer, ….)
The certification process of S.P.G. consists of two stages:
The first stage consists in the analysis of the documentation of the quality management system as well as in the realization of an on-site visit to the client’s facilities in order to review the status of the organization, its degree of understanding of the ( s) standard (s) and determine the degree of preparation of the organization to face the second stage.
The second stage consists of an audit visit to its facilities, based on a detailed program for its correct execution. This visit assesses the degree of knowledge and implementation in the different areas of the company involved with the scope activities and the requirements established in the management system.
Learn more about the certification process.
No hay valoraciones aún.