Internal audits according to ISO / IEC 17025: 2005
The internal audits according to ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 are addressed to Directors, Heads of Department and Internal Auditors of the company.
Objective and methodology of the course
Training of internal auditors that allows the organization to have qualified personnel to receive and / or perform audits of the laboratory in accordance with the accreditation criteria, contributing with these audits to the Continuous Improvement of the Quality System.
The course is taught online, through the training platform of SPG .
At the end of the course, the participants will be trained to plan audits, collect and analyze the evidence and conduct the meetings of beginning and closing of the audit.
Duration: 50 hours (1 month, approximately).
Modality : Online
SPG tutors are auditors of management systems and have experience as trainers. From the beginning they develop the activity of auditors and business trainers in management systems. Through the platform the student will be in contact with the tutor, through forums and / or messages.
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles.
Price per assistant
Starting price :
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information
No hay valoraciones aún.