Chief Auditor Course of integrated systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
All those people who wish to direct their professional career to the world of consulting, internal auditing and certification auditors of quality, environment and /or work safety in certification bodies.
Personnel of the departments of quality, environment, risk prevention, consultants, technicians.
Unemployed, students and professionals related to the world of quality, environmental and occupational safety
No prerequisites are required to attend this course. The objective is to inform the participant of the reference standards and audit techniques of Quality Management Systems, Environment and Health and Safety at Work.
Participants will learn the techniques to develop the necessary stages for the planning, preparation, execution and evaluation of internal and external audits. They will acquire the necessary knowledge on how to obtain information on the legislation regarding the environmental sector and occupational safety.
Internship in company
The assistants to this course will be able to realize practices in companies, assisting like auditing in practices to audits of certification realized by SPG, as long as they have surpassed the exam that will be carried out the last day of the face-to-face training.
The practices are totally free, and will be carried out depending on the availability of the assistant and the audits available.
It is time to take advantage of this course offered by SPG Systems and Management Processes, Certification.
The advantages are multiple:
- We offer the best price among all courses of chief auditors in the market.
- Our classes are small, so we can offer more specialized training.
- Our Chief Integrated Systems Auditor course is the only one that includes internships in companies, participating as an intern during the certification audits * (see conditions in the «internship» aptitude).
- We offer the possibility of collaborating as an SPG auditor.
- The certificate that is issued fulfills the requirements regarding training in order to qualify as the chief auditor of management systems
Duration: 152 h (all 3 modules):
- Module 1 (ISO 9001): 56 h
- Module 2 (ISO 14001): 48 h
- Module 3 (ISO 45001): 48 h
Place: SPG facilities
Rajaram Govindarajan: Course Coordinator
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of SPG (formerly in BV, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles.
Eduard Martínez: Expert trainer in the Automotive sector, Head of Integrated Systems Auditor
- Industrial Technical Engineer Chief Auditor IRCA and EARA.
- Automotive Auditor ISO / TS16949 and ISO 45001.
- Consultant and Trainer. Senior Technician Risk Prevention.
Price per assistant: 1,110.00 euros.
The complete course includes all the modules.
If a module is made, its cost is 370 €.
If two modules are carried out, the cost is 740 €
Prices include didactic material and meals.
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information