Analysis of hazards and critical control points HACCP.
The 12 stages and 7 principles of HACCP
To all those professionals interested in knowing the HACCP methodology to be able to apply them in your company (management personnel, consultants, quality technicians, production managers, …)
Objective and methodology of the course
With this course you will acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to develop this systematic prevention process to guarantee food safety. It is applicable in food industry although it is also applied in pharmaceutical industry , cosmetics and in all kinds of industries that manufacture materials in contact with food.
With the implementation of HACCP, you identify, evaluate and prevent the risks of contamination of products at physical , chemist and biological along all the processes of supply chain , establishing preventive and corrective measures for its control tending to assure the innocuousness.
The course is taught online and lasts 60 hours.
Upon completion, a certificate is issued as the course has been used.
Duration: 60 h (3 weeks, approx.)
Modality: On line
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona. </ li>
- Author of several books and articles.
Price per assistant
Initial price :
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information you can send an email to; email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.