Environmental technician course and internal environmental auditor according to ISO 14001
To anyone, whether they are Environmental Management Managers, internal auditors, department heads and process owners, interested in obtaining or expanding their knowledge of environmental management according to the ISO 14001 standard .
Objective and methodology of the course
- Make known the requirements of the Environmental Management System and the advantages of implementing this management system, so that students have sufficient knowledge to be able to develop and implement an EMS in an effective way in their own organization or in any company in which they carry out advisory work.
- Train students in the principles and practices of internal audits according to ISO 14001, as well as instruct them in the audit techniques. Detailed study of planning, preparation, execution, reporting and monitoring of audits.
- Establish the auditor criteria on the compliance and non-compliance of the management system through participation in the practical exercises developed during the course.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to receive auditors from certification bodies.
- The course is taught online, through the SPG training platform.
- At the end of the course, the participants will be trained to develop and implement an environmental management system, to identify the responsibilities of the parties involved (client, auditor, audited), maintain an ethical code in the audits that guarantees the objectivity of the same, plan audits, collect and analyze the evidence and conduct the meetings of beginning and closing of audit.
Duration: 30 hours (1 month and a half, approximately).
Modality: On line
SPG tutors are auditors of management systems and have experience as trainers. From the beginning they develop the activity of auditors and business trainers in management systems. Through the platform the student will be in contact with the tutor, through forums and / or messages.
Price per assistant
Starting price :
Find out about payment methods.
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.
For more information