Creativity techniques for product and service innovation and processes
To all the people interested in developing their creativity and imagination applied to the innovation of products and / or services and processes in the business world. Students, professionals from any sector willing to develop initiatives and strategies to apply in the business world.
No university studies are required for training and training in creativity and its methods. This course is aimed at applying creativity to improve innovation in the products / services and processes of any organization.
Duration: 8 h. face-to-face
Timetable: 09:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00
Place: SPG facilities
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and by the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles.
Starting price: 175.00 €
(The prices include the teaching material).
We manage the bonus with the FUNDAE (State Foundation for Employment Training) so that the course is free for the Company.