Anti-terror methods / POKA-YOKE
The Anti-error Methods course is aimed at Executives, department heads, middle managers and personnel associated with the Planning and Production Control departments.
Objective and methodology of the course
To make known the anti-error methods as a preventive tool towards ZERO DEFECTS based on the evolution of flexible manufacturing systems.
Duration: 12 hours divided into two sessions.
1st session: from 09:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00
2nd session: from 09:00 to 13:00
Location: SPG installations
Eduard Martínez i Pedrosa
- Industrial Technical Engineer Chief Auditor IRCA and EARA.
- Automotive Auditor ISO / TS16949 and OHSAS 18001.
- Auditor and Quality Engineer by the ASQ (American Society for Quality). Consultant and Trainer Superior Technician
- Risk Prevention.
- Industrial Engineer IRCA Chief Auditor of ISO 9001 Certification.
- Professor-Collaborator of ESADE, Barcelona.
- EFQM accredited evaluator.
- Black Belt Six Sigma.
(Prices include student’s documentation).
S.P.G. process the management of the grant to the Tripartite Foundation (FTFE, former FORCEM) for free
For more information