Advanced planning for product quality and control plans (APQP)
Multifunctional teams of the company dedicated to the development of Advanced Planning of Product Quality, Heads of Department and Technical-Administrative Staff of the departments of Design, Process Engineering, Quality and Production, who are interested in knowing and applying these tools of continuous improvement of quality in your organization.
Objective and methodology of the course
With this course you acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to apply this technique of innovation and improvement of processes in your company, managing to reduce the variability of them and therefore, increase competitiveness and reduce the operational costs of products and services.
With this course it is intended that the student can:
- Plan and define a program.
- Design and develop a product and / or process.
- Validate the product and the process.
- Apply feedback, evaluation and corrective actions.
- Apply the methodology of the control plans.
- Perform checklists for product quality schedules.
The methodology of the course is online, through the Moodle platform of SPG.
Duration: 30 h (1 month)
Modality: On line
Rajaram Govindarajan (Course coordinator)
- Industrial Engineer trained in Japan and the USA.
- Chief Auditor of the SPG (formerly Bureau Veritas, TÜV Rheinland and SGS)
- Chief Auditor ISO / TS 16949 Automotive.
- Six Sigma black belt, certified by the Spanish Association of Quality and the American Society for Quality.
- Ex-executive in several multinationals.
- Professor-Collaborator of MBA in the Department of Operations Management and Innovation at ESADE, Barcelona.
- Author of several books and articles
Price per assistant
Initial price :
Note: .S.P.G. process the management of the grant to the Tripartite Foundation for Employment Training (FTFE, former FORCEM) for free.