Since mid-2012 ISO9001 2008 is under review. A year later, in mid-2013, was published the draft, the structure of which you indicated below:
2. Normative References
3. Terms and Definitions
4. Context of the organization
4.1 Understanding the organization and its environment.
4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of the parties concerned
4.3 Determining the Scope of Management System Quality
4.4 Quality Management
5.1 Leadership and Commitment
5.3 Roles, responsibilities and authority.
6.1 Actions to address the risks and opportunities
6.2 Quality objectives and planning
6.3 Planning and change control.
7.1.2 Infrastructure and work environment
7.1.3 Monitoring and measurement of measuring equipment
Requirement 7.1.4 Knowledge
7.5 Documented information
7.5.2 Creating and updating
7.5.3 Control of documented information
8.1 Planning and operational control
8.2 Interaction with customers and other stakeholders
8.2.1 Determination of requirements related to the product
8.2.2 Review of requirements related to the product
8.2.3 Customer communication
8.3 Operational Readiness
8.4 Control of external processes or products
8.5 Design and development
8.5.4 Verification and Validation
8.5.5 Transfer Operations
8.6 Execution / Implementation
8.6.1 Control of production and service provision
8.6.2 Validation of processes for production and / or service delivery
8.6.3 Identification and traceability
8.6.4 Monitoring and measurement of product
8.6.5 Control of nonconforming product
8.6.6 Ownership of stakeholders
8.6.7 Preservation of product
8.6.8 post-delivery activities
9. Performance Evaluation
9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
9.1.2 Customer Satisfaction
9.1.3 Data Analysis
9.2 Internal Audits
9.3 Management review
10.1 Non-compliance and corrective action
10.2 Continuous improvement
It is anticipated that by the end of this year 2014 the final draft (FDIS) later, and in 2015 passed the final publication of the new version of the standard is published.
A priori, the changes in this new version of 2015 are more substantial than they were the previous version. From a structural point of view, the change is complete.
If we delve into the content we see that:
- Improves the wording towards a more comprehensive and tailored to the organizations approach to service delivery.
- It focuses on planning and leadership and change the term «Product Realization / Service Delivery» (formerly Chapter 7) by «Operations» (current chapter 8). And an exclusive chapter for «Leadership» (current chapter 5) is created.
- Continuous improvement of preventive actions. He no longer speaks of preventive measures, this chapter of the standard disappears, however, talk about preventing a larger scale, in line with new points on risk management issue addressed in more depth. a chapter is created exclusively for «Planning (Chapter 6)» including risk analysis.
- terminological changes.
- The terms «document» and «record» are replaced by «factual information».
- The term «client» is replaced by «interested party», which block a new approach to total quality and business excellence models.
- Improving the integration of management systems in organizations.