The review of the current ISO 14001: 2015 is underway
Already it published a first draft by the Committee responsible, to which interested organizations can send their opinions, and is expected to be pulicar the final draft (DIS) in the middle of this year.
If these deadlines are met the standard may be published in 2015, as the new ISO 9001.
The group has worked in 11 basic issues considered important and have considered that should be represented in the standard. We present a brief summary:
- Integration between EMS (environmental management system) and social responsibility of organizations.
- Improving actual environmental performance of organizations.
- More emphasis on legal compliance and other external requirements.
- strategic management of organizations and GHS implementation in small businesses.
- environmental impacts and conformity assessment of SGA.
- Greater involvement of stakeholders and improved external communication.
We will inform the development of the working group and progress regarding the planned dates.
Leave A Comment